Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Luggage is stylin'


If you have not tried these luggage tags, you need to! They are so easy to make and they sure help you find your luggage at the airport. I have one on my craft tote and it looks so cute. :)Very inexpensive , as you can pretty much use scraps of ribbon and paper to creat the entire thing.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Bella Rose designer paper,Pink Pirouette CS, chipboard letters, white craft ink, embossing powder, current and retired SU ribbon pieces

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, very cute and practical idea! I love how you added all those ribbons at the top and the little monogram down below... love it!

Lisa Page said...

It is stylin! I desperately need to make these! I went to convention and everybody else had the same black luggage that I had! I wished that I would've put something on mine at the time and now you reminded me with this bit of total cuteness! I'm in Texas- don't get envious;) Also a group #4 SCS SU! blogger. Great job and TFS!

Stephanie said...

I want one!!! These are so cute, great idea!! I'm also a group #2 SCS blogger. TFS!

Renee said...

Very cute and easy to spot!

Carrie said...

I bought the little employee badge things at Staples and am planning on making tags for backpacks, diaper bags, etc... great idea!

SCS blogger group 4

Unknown said...

I'll have to make some of these for my kids. We don't travel by plane much but we drive and visit family frequently and all 4 of their bags are identical.Your tag is one of the cutest I've seen.

SCS blogger group 4

Jen said...

That is a fabulous luggage tag! Love it!!!

Twila said...

Love the luggage tags. Great color combo.

Eileen said...

Oooh, how cute! Great idea! TFS~~

Eileen (SCS Group 4)

Kat said...

How neat. But I would be afraid to use them since I swear they always run over my luggage with a steam roller.